Wednesday 21 September 2016

Christmas is Coming


I know many of you started making your Christmas cards ages ago - some even make them all the year round!

I could not get started until the weather started to cool a little, I just can't get in the mood when it is so hot!

Anyway, this weekend I finally dug out my Christmas craft box out from under the stairs and started to get a few ideas. In the end I made 11 cards, a good start, but I do need to get a crack on so that I can make enough to give some to a couple of local charities too!

3 comments:

  1. Hi all your cards are gorgeous. Yes 11 is a good start. Well done you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards. I've only just started on Christmas, I feel so behind this year. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, and a great start :-) Ax

    ReplyDelete