Friday 1 January 2016

My Cozy Cave

This is my small and compact craft room- after years of crafting on the dining room table, I really appreciate a room of my own. Not surprisingly, the size of my stash has also grown to fill all the extra space. 

I love just spending the odd hour in here, listening to the radio and playing with my bits and pieces - I never have clear idea how my cards will turn out, I just put together a stamp, a backing paper and some embellishments and see what works together!

I find card making a great way of de-stressing from life and also a great way of making friends through my blogs, swaps and craft forums. A happy and healthy New Year to you all!

9 comments:

  1. Hi I am very envious of the your lovely craft space. Yes I still craft on the dining room table. Happy New Year. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter the size, a dedicated craftroom is a wondrous thing to have, and it doesn't take long to fill it up with stash.
    Happy New Year to you and your family :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to have your own space - and so tidy too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to have your own space! Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a cosy room to craft away the time....Happy New year to you....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a cosy room to craft away the time....Happy New year to you....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks lovely, I could work in your cave

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous craft space and so very tidy too. I am the same, I spend time crafting to relax after a stressful day x

    ReplyDelete