Saturday 9 May 2015

Flanders Scrapbook

I recently took a tour around the First World War battlefields of France and Flanders. I learnt so much from our excellent tour guide and was lucky enough to find the gravestone of one Great Great Uncle and a memorial to another who was killed in the fighting.

I came back with lots of photos, as I wanted to put together a scrapbook and so these are the first few pages - I bought a set of clear stamps from Hobby Art Ltd called Commemorative which are ideal to help illustrate it.


This is still very much a Work in Progress, but at least I have made a start on the scrapbook to keep my memories in. You can read a bit more about the trip and also my  recent craft room injury on my other blog - 50 New Experiences



  

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous page , lovely photos and the stamps match perfectly , sounds like you had a great trip

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this will be something to treasure, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages, definitely will be something to treasure. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These will make great layouts. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, evocative photographs, wonderful pages :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant pages....great photos and keepsake.....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous scrapbook pages and what a lovely way to remember both your family and your visit x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi your scrapbook pages are brilliant. It is such a good way to keep a memory. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous scrapbook pages, love your photos. Just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete