Saturday 12 October 2013

Golden Reindeer

I loved the cute metal reindeer stencil that came free with  Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine, I don't use stencils very often, but sprayed it with gold Cosmic Shimmer Mist to get the outline for this card with a dot of  ruby red liquid pearls for his nose. 

I've also been approached by 2 local charities to make some Christmas Cards for them - so it looks like I will be able to make a bit of a dent in my Christmas Stash - I have papers and embellishments that must be at least 5 years old in there!

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your reindeer, this one is particularly pretty. I think you're going to be a busy bunny with all the charity stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card I love the way you have used the stencil xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I'm busy turning our Christmas cards for the hospice and find it really rewarding, and you're right it's a great way to use up excess stash! I have a thing about reindeers and love your cards. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow super little "c" card alizabethy ... I have that little stencil but have not had time to use it yet lol ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great christmas card and love the stencil
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I have this stencil but not used it yet, really must get around to using it lol. Have a great weekend. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this card, the reindeer is a lovely design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another "deer" little design, Alizabethy (sorry for the awful pun), love how you've used the embossing shape.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card. I really like the soft colours you used and what you have done with the reindeer stencil.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete