Monday 5 August 2013

New Plaything - Gilded Flakes!

My Mum and I went to the Papercraft Fair yesterday in Bury St Edmunds and she bought me some great early birthday presents!

I was impressed by the Indigo Blu demonstration of their Gilding Flakes and bought a couple of tubs and their glue and had fun making these cards! 

She also treated me to a new stamp, so I thought this lovely dandelion head from Personal Impressions would look nice gilded up.



I am really impressed by these products -I'm guessing that I won' be able to resist getting some more of their yummy colour schemes to make some Christmas cards with.

10 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous and enjoy playing with them. Glad you had a great time at the craft fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiul images and great results-just hopping
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! these are stunning!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for leaving a comment on my grandaughters cards
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards - love the gilding flakes
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful selection of cards, love the beautiful images :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic set of cards love the stamps may have to look at getting some more. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a stylish and elegant collection of cards! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dandelions look amazing on the dark background, glad you are enjoying your birthday presents

    ReplyDelete