Wednesday 13 July 2011

Loads of Men !!

I had the day off today and spent the morning watching daughter at her sports day - it was very cold! I then popped into my local craft shop to get my ticket for a local papercraft show on Sunday and spotted a set of Kanban male word toppers which matched the free papers from Creating Cards magazine which then just fell into my basket.
I then spent the afternoon trying to warm up by making these cards. Just like buses, the inspiration for cards for men seem to come along together!!

3 comments:

  1. This are really brilliant cards, I find men's cards very puzzling sometimes. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, a touch of the monty's there and as most British males seem to know all the words to most of their song, esp. the rude ones!EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a fab job on these - men's cards are so difficult xx

    ReplyDelete