Saturday 7 May 2011

Watch out for Tatty Teddys!



I made these 2 cards with the free Tatty Teddy stamp in the current Docrafts Creativity magazine and I really like them, but I am worried that I cannot use them on any cards that I make for charity.

Sarpreets blog explains that Docrafts have not yet negotiated an angel policy over their use and so at the moment the images cannot be sold! I hope this can be sorted out soon as there is a whole range of cute Tatty Teddy card making stuff just been released!

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pair of cards :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards love the colour..Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are just gorgeous. Hope a decision is made about the angel policy soon as I have a few tatty teddy things and don't know whether to make generic cards or just personal ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, i have the same worries with making cards using these stamps for the dog rescue charity

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Tatty Teddy cards, this must be the in image to use this week as I have made 5 with this stamp.

    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo osuper card ... yes I have these stamps tooo ... well done and happy crafting Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Dawen, great blog and cards, just become a follower, these tatty teds are gorgeous, do hope they can be sold to raise money for charity, Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab cards, I have this stamp too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the cards , know what you means about selling seems to be a big problem at the moment.
    love your blog
    jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww they are brill!

    ReplyDelete