Wednesday 30 March 2011

Cats With Attitude

I treated myself to a set of Inkadinkado Cat Attitude stamps today and of, course, could not resist trying them out straight away!

So I've made these atc's to swap with any other cat lovers - I have a growing collection of cat stamps of all shapes and sizes, just like my pets.

There is the oldest tabby 9 year old Pangur, named after a cat in a 9th Century Irish poem. Then the brother and sister from the same litter - Millie a small black bundle of fur who is a little timid and likes to sit on top of the DVD player and watch what is going on.

Finally we have mad Moxxi, boisterous, fast and very nosey who puts up with loads of love and cuddles from my daughter. He and Millie are both 10 months old but Moxxi here in the photo is twice the size of his sister!

1 comment: