Friday 26 March 2010

Anyone Else Craftrakking??


Has anyone else joined the Craftrak Card Exchange? You buy A7 cards with a special code on them and send thems as RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness) to others on www.craftrak.com and you can track their progress online, they can then be forwarded on to others and end up taking a trip all over the place. I registered for free and before I had even purchased a pack of cards (£4.99 for 20) had been send 2 cards. There is even a jam swap where you add an embellishment to a card as it travels around. I'm just about to register this little Hedgie card and send him off on his roadtrip

3 comments:

  1. hi alizabethy! thankyou for your lovely comment on my mens cards! ive wanted to join crafttrack too, but i cant get the cards locally.Can you get them online? katy (katyscardsx)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for letting me know Alizabethy! katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog Alizabethy. I sent another silly one and you drew the short straw...never mind I gave you a shameless advert

    ReplyDelete